Here You Will Find
- What Are Some Different Types of Diets
- What Are Good Eating Habits
- What Are 5 Healthy Habits
- The Disadvantages of Eating Styles
- What is Folate
Have you ever thought that maybe you want to better yourself so that you can become a better you. Some people dwell on this but never really start, in order to be healthy it starts with taking care of yourself. Believe it or not it actually starts with what we consume and put into our bodies. There is a great deal of healthy eating styles around but picking one that is most beneficial to you can be tricky. Some of the eating styles may be but not limited to
- Ketogenic (Keto)
- Vegetarian diet
- Vegan diet.
And Many More…
This is a high fat, protien, low carb diet in which enforces you body to burn fats rather than carbs. Great for losing weight as long as you stick to the plan.
There are however downsides to this as well, keto is still a fairly new diet and is still being researched but as of right now The disadvantages are not well thought of.
Although this choice may be perfect for you, you still have to consider the long term damge of subjecting your body to this. Keto can potentially cause kidney damage, nutritional deficiencies. The side effects consists of constipation, dehydration, fatigue and nausea.
Simply a practice to stay away from meat and products that my be “Animal Slaughter”. Some people choose this journey because they do believe that animals have the right to live as well.
Down Sided Lettuce
Lacking Sufficient Supply Of
- Vitamin B12
All should be checked on a regular basis, this diet is also more costly depending on the varied type of diet you may have become accustom to. The hardest part of this equation is the meat as you are much more prone to have a harder time.
A practice of not utilizing animal products within the diet and rejects the consumption of animals. This is more so if a plant based diet. I actually tried this particular eating style some things were not my cup of tea but then other were. It was a very enjoyable journey but it just wasn’t for me.
Low Balled Grass
This diet lacks in pertinent vital nutrients, being as though this diet excludes all meat and animal products it’s going to have a downfall at one point of another.
This Diet Lacks
- Omega 3
What is Folate
I know this may not be a very common term utilize in our society of well should I say our group of friends dont feel bad if you don’t know what it means. I am one of those people that had to do vast research to understand this so you are not alone.
It is determined to be a salt or ester of folic acid.
Good Eating Habits
- Stock up on more fruits, low fat dairy products (low fat everything), vegetables, and whole grain
- Try to eat together like a family meal as much as possible (Share the recipes)
- Buy a healthy recipe book or just search pinterest for clean eating recipes
The Selections Are Endless
Maintain Your Healthy Lifestyle
We all say hey we are going to become healthy and actually make a difference but somewhere along the line we lose sight of that. Lets maintain the initial goal and go for green, once you get into the groove of things everything else will fall into place.
5 Healthy Habits For A Better You
- Smoking Is Bad For Your Health (Ditch Them)
- Weight: You want to make sure that the weight you are losing will still bring you to a healthy weight. Being underweight is not healthy and should be avoided, remember we are reaching our goal weight because we want to be healthy for ourselves.
- Exercise: This is a very important component being as though if you are trying to lose weight it makes up of 30% of your weight loss journey. So let’s get fit even if it for 30 minutes a day.
- Eating a healthy diet: Choose the diet plan that’s most beneficial to you. (Individual Project)
How About You
I am eager to know the type of eating style habit you have chosen to do and why. Have you had any luck with this diet if so for how long have you been doing this. Share your story below in the comments.